Generally, we do not accept any requests for product exchanges or order cancellations.
• Shipping charges will not be refunded for any exchange or return of an order.
• Our company will not be responsible for any service charges incurred during the transaction.
• You must immediately check whether the ordered goods are damaged and complete when receiving the goods (including delivery or self-pickup). If you find that the product you ordered is damaged, you can contact us to arrange a replacement.
• If we agree that you have the right to replace the product, but the requested product has been sold out, we will refund the relevant money to you.
• Please present us with the original purchase receipt or the relevant electronic receipt before accepting a product exchange.
• We have the right to refuse to replace goods that have been signed for due to appearance problems and incomplete accessories. If the gift given is damaged, we will arrange for a replacement as soon as possible.
• We will not arrange for product replacement after the product has been delivered and the packaging has been opened.
• Replacement products must be returned with complete packaging, accessories, and instructions.
• Replacement items must not be damaged, damaged, or have been wet.
• Items must be returned together with any free gifts included with the purchase, otherwise the value of the free gifts will be deducted from the refund.
Course Terms and Conditions:
1. Our company will be responsible for the coffee machine, equipment and ingredients for the course.
2. The content of the course will be adjusted according to the progress of the students on that day.
3. Bad weather arrangements:
3.1 Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above: If the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is lowered less than 2 hours before the start time of the activity, the activity on that day will be postponed.
3.2 If the black rainstorm warning signal is in effect before the event, the event will be postponed until the black rainstorm warning signal is removed. If the black rainstorm warning signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the event starts, the event will be postponed.
4. Cancel class schedule:
4.1 After the cancellation is confirmed, the fees paid will not be refunded.
4.2 If the class location cannot be opened due to the epidemic, classes will be postponed.
5. Class rescheduling arrangements:
5.1 Confirmed classes cannot be changed.
5.2 If there are special circumstances and the postponement is confirmed 3 days before the class, no additional fee will be charged. If the postponement is not confirmed 3 days before the event, our company will charge an administrative fee of HK$500.